The Masonic Temple in Philadelphia
- Tuesday through Friday – 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM & 3:00 PM
- Saturday – 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM & 12 Noon.
No tours are provided on Sundays, major holidays, when Masonic functions are taking place, or during emergencies. Advanced Notice Requested for large group tours. Due to private events, tours MAY NOT always be given. Please CALL prior to your planned visit to confirm that a tour will be given on the day of your choice.
For information regarding room rentals of the Masonic Temple, please call Trish Oakley at 215-988-1917.
- PA Masons (with Dues Card) – Free
- Active Military and Children (under 5) – Free
- Adults – $15.00
- Students (with ID) – $10.00
- Children (12 & under) – $5.00
- Senior Citizens (65 & Over) – $10.00
- Family (up to 6 people) – $35.00
- Groups (Advanced Reservations-15 or more) – $10.00
- Library and Museum Only – $7.00
- Library Research Fee (per hour) – $30.00
The Masonic Temple in Philadelphia was constructed in 1873. It has been called one of the great “wonders” of the Masonic world. Adorned with some of the finest artifacts of Freemasonry and magnificent Lodge rooms based on themes of the ancient architectural world, the Masonic Temple connects us with our past by outwardly displaying our Masonic traditions and values.
Like any aging work, time has had a deteriorating affect on this great wonder. A recent study has indicated a strong need to conduct extensive work now and in the near future to protect and preserve the future of the Temple. Although the Grand Lodge is committed to providing funds to assure the future of this historic building, the work cannot be completed without the help of the fraternity.