The Masonic Library and Museum is proud to host a monthly Speaker Series that is free and open to the public. Presentations can center on Freemasonry, any of the Masonic appendant bodies, their philosophies and anyone of prominence involved with Freemasonry. Sessions are recorded and listed on YouTube for future viewing.
If you are interested in presenting at a future Speaker Series event, please use the form on this page to submit an application. Presentations should be between 30 – 45 minutes, with time afterward to answer any questions. Past topics have included:
- The History of the Order of the Eastern Star
- A Revolutionary Fraternity: Freemasons and the Global Fights for Liberty in the 18th & 19th Centuries
- The History of Prince Hall and Masonry in America
- Brother Benjamin Franklin and His Example for Freemasonry Today
- Masonic Music
- Brother Rudyard Kipling and “The Man Who Would Be King”